The 3RF Health Task Force complements the National Health Sector Coordination Working Group (NHSWG). The latter covers operationalization of response plans; 3RF Health Task Force focuses on higher level strategic and policy level commitments.
At the core of Task Force discussions is the Minister’s Health Strategy, published in February 2023. The task force helps international actors align their programmes. Civil Society takes an active role advocating for better service delivery and putting patients’ needs central.
Contributing to the national health strategy, three priorities:
- Universal Health Care:
- PHC roadmap with focus on packages of care and financial sustainability models.
- Fiscal space analysis for Health in the National Budget.
- Health Security and International Health Regulation:
- Build the capacity of the MoPH for emergency preparedness , readiness and response with focus on PH-EOC.
- Human resources retention strategy, with focus on Private and public health sector.